The Transonic is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
- High-modulous carbon frame
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame
- Direct-mount front and rear brakes
- Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling
- Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC)
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and Di2 systems including an internal Di2 battery integrated into the seat post
- Integrated chain watcher
HIGH MODULOUS CARBON
Fuji’s high modulous carbon material that provides an impressive strength to weight ratio that is suitable to a high performance bicycle frame.
FC-330 CARBON FORK
Ultra high-modulous monocoque full carbon fork that complements our premium C15 frames.
Fuji race geometry provides a low and aggressive position on the bike and is designed to get the most performance from the rider and their machine.
C5 carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2″ lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts
FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer
Shimano New Ultegra, 52/36T
Praxis conversion bottom bracket
Shimano New Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
Shimano New Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
Shimano New Ultegra Di2, STI , 11-speed
Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
KMC X11L, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 25c, 60tpi, folding
Shimano New Ultegra direct-mount
Shimano New Ultegra Di2, STI
FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52cm), 350mm (54-61cm)