Kids’ bike appropriate for riders 4’2” to 4’10”. For taller riders, please consider a 24″ Cruiser Rental or 26″ Cruiser Rental instead.
- Single speed drive train
- Coaster (foot) brake
- Swept-back handlebars for upright riding and simple steering
- Padded, dual-bushing comfort seat
Rental Delivery & Return Timeframes
Rented bikes will be delivered by 5pm on the day of the rental, if the customer chooses to have Cycle Shack deliver them. Bike returns will be conducted between 5pm and 6:45pm on the day of the return unless otherwise negotiated. For specific pickup and delivery instructions, contact us.
Delivery and return cannot be conducted on Mondays, as our business is closed that day.
Rental Terms and Conditions
When renting bicycle equipment from Cycle Shack, customer promises:
- To bear all responsibility for any damage to the bike while in the customer’s possession. Damaged bikes will be assessed a minimum of $75 additional damage fees, up to a maximum of the retail sales price of the bicycle itself.
- Customer will store bicycles inside and keep them out of any precipitation.
- Customer will maintain all rented equipment, locks, keys, accessories, etc., in working order along with the bike.
- Customer will provide a helmet for any person riding the rented bike(s) who is below the age of 17 years. Florida law prohibits the operating of a bicycle without a helmet below that age.
- Customer will not operate, or allow to be operated, a bicycle by a rider who is not of appropriate size (size guidelines are provided on this site).
- If bike(s) are not returned, or customer cannot be reached regarding return arrangements, customer will be charged the full retail price of the bicycle.
- If bike(s) are ultimately returned late, a late fee of $50 per day will be assessed.
Rental Delivery & Pickup Locations
If you choose to have your bike(s) delivered, we will deliver to and pickup from:
- Lee County south of the Caloosahatchee River (Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita, Lehigh Acres, Alva, etc.)
- Collier County (Naples, North Naples, East Naples, Marco Island, Ave Maria, Immokalee, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you deliver to hotels/resorts? YES!
- Do you deliver to vacation rentals? YES!
- Can I pickup and return the bike(s) myself from/to your shop instead of using delivery? YES!