We offer full-service bicycle repair, including:
- Full-service tuneups - Our essential multi-speed tuneup includes truing all wheels, retension all cables, bleed brakes and flatten discs (if applicable), lubricate drive-train, reset shifting limits on derailleurs or realign internally-geared hubs, lubricate all cables, and cleaning the frame. We also offer more extensive tuneups for specialty and high-end bicycles.
- Tire & tube service - Tire and tube services include tube replacement, tire installation, valve and tube inspection, tubeless conversions, and more.
- Wheel service & truing - Truing, re-spoking, wheel replacement, cassette/freewheel replacement, hub adjustment, and more.
- Re-grip & re-tape - Remove and replace handlebar grips and/or bar tape.
- Cockpit and posture adjustments - Stem replacement, handlebar raise/lower, computer installation, etc.
- Drive-train upgrades - Replace group set, replace pedals, replace bottom bracket, replace chain, replace derailleurs, etc.
- Paint touch-ups - Touch up nicks and scratches on the bicycle frame with factory-authorized touch-up paint.
- Fitting - We offer professional, Q&A-based fitting with Team Cycle Shack-backed bicycle pros.
- Pickup & Delivery - Yes, we pick up and deliver bicycles for all services.
- Mobile & roadside repair services - We offer roadside bicycle pickup, emergency repair, and race support.
Contact us to:
- Schedule a repair or consultation
- Schedule a bicycle pickup
- Arrange a roadside pickup or mobile repair
Our Bike Shop's Location
Our shop is located at the corner of Immokalee Rd. and Collier Blvd (Route 951) in the northeast corner of Naples. Here is more about our location and hours of operation.