Cruiser bikes are great on the beach -- but they're amazing in any neighborhood. They combine utility, comfort, and unmatched ride-ability. Our cruisers feature:
- Pedal-forward geometry for leg and hip comfort and upright riding posture
- Swept-back handlebars for reduced arm and should fatigue
- Wide, comfort seats for extending your rides
- Large-basket-friendly handlebars
- Fenders - if you like them
- A place to mount your drink-holder, rear-view mirror, and bell.
We offer 3G Bikes cruisers because of their sleek designs and superior paint finishes, as well as their quality components. Find out more about 3G Bikes.
Stuff you may not know about cruisers:
- All riders benefit from our cruisers' crank-forward design: the bikes are simply easier to ride and cause less stress on the lower back and hips.
- Our cruisers are available in 20", 24", and 26" wheel sizes, meaning we offer a cruiser for everybody from 8 to 88!
- We offer single-speed, 7-speed, and 8-speed varieties so you can take on any incline or windy conditions with ease.
- Our cruiser bikes' frames are available in cost-effective steel or lightweight, highly weather-resistant aluminum alloy.
- Cruiser bikes get their smooth ride primarily from their "fat" tires. Each of our cruisers comes equipped with bold Slicky-G or BOA-G treaded tires for comfort and stability.